400gm cauliflower florets
50gm almond meal
2 tb arrowroot, plus extra for rolling
15 gm nutritional yeast flakes
1 tsp psyllium husks
2 tb MCT oil
1/2 tsp salt
2 tb extra virgin olive oil
- Steam cauliflower until tender (approx 10 minutes).
- Meanwhile, line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Process cauliflower in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Place cauliflower in a large bowl and add all other ingredients except the olive oil. Stir to combine
- Sprinkle the extra arrowroot over the bench.
- Divide gnocchi mix into 4. Roll each quarter gently into 2cm thick logs.
- Cut each log into 2cm pieces (you may need to dip the knife blade into arrowroot to prevent sticking).
- Transfer to the prepared tray.
- Melt olive oil in a frying pan over medium/low heat. Cook gnocchi in batches for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Transfer cooked gnocchi to shallow serving bowls, topped with a good grinding of salt and pepper and your favourite sauce (I love a good pesto with this).
- Serve and enjoy!