I love using whatever organic veggies I have left at the end of the week in this dish, that way its never always the same!
1 tb coconut or grapeseed oil
1 onion, diced
1 clove garlic, crushed
3 c vegetable stock (or bone broth)
1/2 cauliflower, broken into florets
1 zucchini, diced
1 c pumpkin, diced
1 carrot, diced
1 inch turmeric, finely grated (you could used 1 tb turmeric powder)
1/2 tb chilli flakes
400ml can coconut cream, organic
Salt and pepper
Pepitas, for serving
Seasonings to taste
- Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan on medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic, saute until onion is transparent.
- Add stcok/broth, vegetables, herbs and spices. Simmer covered until vegetables are soft (approx 25 mins).
- Remove from heat, add coconut cream and blend with a stick blender until smooth.
- Taste and add any additional seasonings required.
- Serve sprinkled with pepitas.